Computers of all brands
The Ratio iDive Color Tech+ Edition is packed with more features than any comparable computer. The Ratio iDive Color Tech+ Edition has all the features any technical diver will ever need with up to 10 gas mixes enabled. iDive Color Tech+ Watch dive computer: For skilled divers only. Are you? Air, Nitrox and Trimix Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR), 10 mix, Air integrated, compass, outdoor functions and more. Computer also offers a gauge and freediving mode.
The iDive Color Tech+ Dive Watch Computer can be used with up to 10 gas mixtures (O2: 05% – 99% / He: 0% – 95%) Fueled by the Bulhmann and VPM Algorithms with the deco model (Algorithm) Buhlmann ZHL-16 B + VPM-B. User settable gradient factors for Buhlmann user settable bubble radius for VPM. Repetitive dives management, gas switch and Gas break during the dive, PO2 0.4 – 1.6, CNS calculation and altitude adjustment is automatic.
The iDive Color Tech+ Dive Watch Computer can be set for fresh or salt water and measurements for depth, temperature and gas pressure (w/optional transmitter) in imperial or metric increments. Time can be set in a 12 or 24-hour format with dual time function, daily alarm functions a two-time zone function. The computer has a deep stop function, adjustable safety stop function for time and depth, last decompression stops depth manual adjustment and both audible and visual alarm/alert functions. There is a dive planner no decompression limit + full decompression planner. Navigation is easy with the 3D-compass that has a 1° resolution, +/- 1° accuracy. Other functions (Apps) stopwatch, pitch & roll, magnetometer and lunar phases. Maximum depth is 721′ (220 meters), the computer has a logbook of 160-hour on Scuba (sampling 10 sec), backlight LED super-bright activation mode timer, manual on & off, that’s always-on in the water. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides 20-hours of dive time and 1 to 2-months (watch-mode. Charging is performed via the included USB cable.
- Indicated for Advanced Diver.
- Everything for a perfect Air and Nitrox, Trimix Normoxic, Gauge, up to 3 gas mixes.
- Wireless air integration Dive Modes: Air, Nitrox, Trimix Normoxic.
- Gauge AVG
- Settable Mix: 3 Algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL-16B and VPM-B Algorithms
- Adjustment: User settable Gradient Factor and Critical Bubble Radius
- Display: 80 x 80 pixel Case: composite case Top Glass: mineral glass
- Max Depth: 220 meters
- Long life USB Rechargeable Battery Integrated
- Compass: 3D, 1° of resolution and +/- 1° of accuracy. Tilt compensated up to 85° supported by a complete inertial platform.
- Integrated Magnetometer, Altimeter, termometer, barometer and fitness pedometer
- Oxygen analyser integration: Simply plug the accessory to your computer.
- Silicone watch strap USB Cable interface included.
- 6 Eye-Catching Colors
- Fully Armored Superior Toughness
- Icon-based User Interface User friendly like never before – Up, Down, Enter, Exit and you’re all set
- Multi-tank Transmitter – Monitor up to 10 transmitters at the same time *(Up to 2 for iDive Easy, up to 3 for iDive Deep, up to 10 for iDive Tech+)
- Bühlmann and VPM Algorithm – Double Core Decompression Algorithm *for iDive Deep and iDive Tech+
- Color Coded Transmitter – Green, Yellow and Red. The New Color Coded Wireless Transmitter flashes up in green, yellow or red according to your tank’s pressure during the whole dive. Safety first.
- Air and Nitrox, 2 Mixtures (O2: 21% – 99%)
- Gauge and Freediving Modes
- Optional Wireless Transmitter Air Integration (see SKU: RATWTAI)
- When Coupled w/Transmitter Monitor Up to 2 Transmitters
Side Mount Multi Transmitter Mode
Bulhmann ZHL-16B Algorithm
- Algorithm Adjustment: 6 User Settable Protection Levels
- Repetitive Dives Management
- Gas Switch and Gas Break During Dive
- PO2: 1.2 – 1.6
- CNS Calculation
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic
- Water Type Salt/Fresh
- Deep Stop
- Safety Stop Adjustment, Time &
- Last Deco Stop Depth Manual
- Alerts Acoustic + Visual
- Dive Planner No Deco Limit + Full
- Deco Planner
- Compass: 3D Compass, 1° Resolution, +/- 1° Accuracy
- Max Depth 500′ (150 meters)
- Logbook 160-Hour Scuba (sampling 10 sec)
- Backlight LED Super-Bright
- Backlight Activation Mode Timer, Manual On & Off, Always-On in Water
- Battery USB Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Burn Time (Battery): 20-Hours Dive Time, 1 to 2-Months (watch-mode)
Other Functions (Apps):
Stopwatch, Pitch & Roll, Magnetometer
- Lunar Phases, Alarm Clock, Dual Time
- Outdoor; Altimeter, Barometer, Temperature, Weather Forecast
Pedometer (Fitness app)
- Imperial or Metric Increments of Measurements
- Time: 12 or 24-Hour Format
- Dual Time & Time Zone Functions
- 12/24 clock with minutes and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Second time setting
- Alarm clock
- Main computer function characteristics.
- Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
- Software handles two different hyperoxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
- CRESSI RGBM Algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- “Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Option to set Deco (decompression calculation) or Gage (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Display with oversize digits.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- Metric or Imperial unit
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with dive profile (optional).
-Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
-FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
-PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
-CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
-Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
-Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
-User-selectable Deep Stop function
-Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
-Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
-Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
-Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
-Battery life indicator
-Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
-User changeable battery
-Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
-Built-in calendar and clock.
-The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
-PC/Mac interface with dive profile (optional)
Console with two tools: Giotto Dive Computers and Mini-gauge
Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi Areas colored in red, green, blue
Housing diameter: 65 mm Height tool: 25 mm Weight console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g