Computers of all brands
- 12/24 clock with minutes and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Second time setting
- Alarm clock
- Main computer function characteristics.
- Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
- Software handles two different hyperoxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
- CRESSI RGBM Algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- “Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Option to set Deco (decompression calculation) or Gage (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Display with oversize digits.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- Metric or Imperial unit
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with dive profile (optional).
-Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
-FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
-PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
-CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
-Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
-Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
-User-selectable Deep Stop function
-Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
-Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
-Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
-Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
-Battery life indicator
-Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
-User changeable battery
-Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
-Built-in calendar and clock.
-The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
-PC/Mac interface with dive profile (optional)
Console with two tools: Giotto Dive Computers and Mini-gauge
Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi Areas colored in red, green, blue
Housing diameter: 65 mm Height tool: 25 mm Weight console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g